Monday, July 4, 2011

Tinie Tempah has revealed the the first single from his sophomore album is called Mosh Pit which was produced by former Jay-Z producer Rick Rock.

Speaking to Capital FMTinie Tempah officially announced that the first single from his Disc-Overy follow-up will be called Mosh Pit and despite incorrect reports, it has actually been produced by Bay Area legendRick Rock who has produced for TupacJay-ZFabolousMethod Man50 CentSnoop Dogg and even Will Smith as well as being one of the key names in the Hyphy movement.
Tinie told Capital from Nordoff Robins Silver Clef Awards, where he collected the Best Newcomer award,“the track is basically myself and US producer Rick Rock and I’m happy to announce that it’s the first single from the new album.” Adding “I’m going to perform it at the festivals this Summer and see what people think. The music is real and edgy and I have a lot I need to express.”

No comments:

Post a Comment